Thursday, August 4, 2011

NarrativeEssay(Very private so don't see it unless you are a teacher!)

 Many people have different experiences and the experiences which they think valuable of differs more greatly. But I do not know why students always write about boring stuff such as 'my first vacation'or my birthday when ou have forgotten it a long time ago. So I wanted to write something very new, fresh and thought of a story which I can tell very interestingly. In this essay, I would like to write about a tome when I was going out with my girlfriend which everybody would find interesting.

 The first time I saw her was when I was in 6th grade. At the first day of class I was quite interested in her because I thought she was cute. Then, as time passed, I and she became a partner who sits next to each other everyclass. So eventually I got close with her and began sending messages many times. And through the messages, I could feel that our thoughts and personality were quite well-matching. We began sending messages and chatting more frequently. I was a very small kid that time so I just thought this as a very new and fresh experience at that time. We also got so close in a month. Then we realized that we were quite something more than a classmate and met individually. Two small kids going out seems to be so childish if I review the time at the age of fifteen but at that moment I thought I was very mature. Everything was good until that period ,but suddenly, my friend had to leave to the Philliphines for the language course. I was quite sad and after she left, I began to think that life is so unchanging and boring.

But as time passed, I learnt myself being more mature and concentrating on studying.  From this experience, I could learn how foolish it was to be totally giving attention to someone who communicated with me for only a short time. And I also thought that it was such a sudden emotion I had because I found myself focusing on another thing as soon as she left. That is why I chose this experience as a most lesson-giving and impreessive experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment